Friday, September 16, 2011

Chante' Reinvented: A Tbsp of Peace, Please

Well, its been a moment since my last post.  And I must say, the Earth kept moving.  I have had so many changes take place, and plenty of experiences... But I've definitely put my social media avenues up on a shelf [takes down, blows the dust off], and in doing that I have forgotten how much of an outlet this is for me, as a mommy, sister, daughter, significant other, sista-huneechile-girlfriend, healer, and healee.. So here I am.  Im back on my blog and Im doing quite a bit of reinventing.

After reading my homegirl/biz partner's post, "See What Had Happened Was..." I thought, "hmm, that was clever! I can just tell everyone what I've been up to!" I love the way she wrote that one! Instead though, I figured, why tell about my physical experiences when its so much more therapuetic for me to write about my internal changes?  So that's what I decided to do.

One small part of my journey is really embracing peace.  For me, peace is an umbrella that everything else I'm working on falls under.  When I'm at peace with myself and my environment, everything seems to work in perfect harmony... The way I handle things that are outside of my limits of control is different.  My perception is more clear.  My decisions are more concise and firm.  Even scripture speaks of peace excelling all things.. And I truly want my peace to be like the expanse of the sea. Never ending. Always in me.  So I decided to focus on that for 30 days.  To dig a little deeper into what makes me feel peaceful.  How I behave.. Am I showing love in all things?  How am I manifesting this internal gift that I have, this ability?  Am I showing gratitude?  These are the things I will be exploring.  And documenting.

Afterall, isnt my house made of glass just like everyone else's?

                

No comments: